Relationship Building Academy, LLC
Relationship Building Academy, LLC offers you approved and accredited IICRC courses as Private Classes for your business. Offering IICRC training to your staff and technicians is one of the best ways to elevate your professionalism in the industry. Private classes are customized to meet your company’s particular needs. We instill your Company’s core values and business philosophy throughout the course and the material we present carries your Company brand.
Here are just a few of the benefits you enjoy when you retain Relationship Building Academy for your IICRC approved and accredited courses:
- Assurance that your proprietary information and processes remain confidential
- Better retention of employees
- Well informed employees make a more professional impression on customers
- No poaching or opportunity for recruitment of your staff or technicians
- All employees can speak with the same terminology and have the same understanding about chemistry, equipment and processes.
- Customer Service Representatives become better spokespersons for the Company
- Technicians become more knowledgeable about the services they provide and can address the needs of your customers much better
- Training your entire staff at one time can improve your management of resources and time
- Become an IICRC Certified Firm and improve your eligibility for contract and insurance projects
- Create Esprit de Corps that galvanizes your technicians to reach their full potential
- We will teach your technicians how to jump on the back of a racing “YES!!”
IICRC Approved Courses:
Carpet Cleaning Technician (CCT)
Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician (UFT)
Color Repair Technician (CRT) Sponsored by JBS Consultants, Inc
Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Technician (SMT)
The cost of private IICRC classes is $2500 plus expenses if travel is required. We would need at least 2 weeks’ notice so that proper notification can be given to the IICRC and travel arrangements can be made and manuals can be ordered.
For more information about scheduling a Private IICRC Class
Call now! (916) 284-6692